Complete Ticket System Version 3.8.820
CTS™ is a complete software system for processing tickets.
It manages every aspect of the process, including receiving tickets from the One Call Center, locating the site, transmitting the information to field personnel and sending responses back to contractors.
CTS is the next generation in One Call software and is designed to maximize your company's efficiency.
CTS is designed with safety, cost efficiency and user comfort in mind, combining advanced features and ease-of-use operation that utility companies, large or small, demand and expect from top quality software.
With safety foremost, CTS provides guaranteed notification to contractors and field personnel.
CTS is user-friendly, manages processing and determining the ticket status.
The map screen (above) displays the ticket information ans well as the location of the dig site. The function of the map screen is to determine whether a ticket is clear or involved. The map screen shows pipelines, local streets and highways, and you are able to customize "landmarks" on the maps.
CTS Features Overview:
- GPS locating displays the exact location of the ticket on an industry standard map.
- CTS handle multiple intersections.
- Risk analysis feature, handles HCA and environmental areas, shows areas most vulnerable to digs.
- Ability to import/export your own facilities and boundaries.
- User created boundaries for things such as mile posts, and engineering drawings.
- Ability to overlay ESRI shape files.
- Export to maximo and one world systems to work orders.
- Route optimization, saves on resources.
- The data on the ticket is yours, you can change it to best meet your needs.
"CTS is a very effective one call ticket management system. We use it to process over 200 tickets a day. It is cost effective, user friendly, and allows us to maintain our one call program effectively in Texas."
--Patty Bernhardt, Gulf South Pipeline Company, LP
"You have provided fantastic service to PPLIEC, a small pipeline operator. The ticketing software package you have developed has been perfect for our screening/monitoring requirements."
--Kathleen P. McVeigh, PPL Interstate Energy Company
There are many features within CTS that are not highlighted here. For additional feature information or support questions, please contact us.